Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey everyone!

I have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Izzy at http://www.allthingspretty-izzy.blogspot.com/. I'm so happy to get this because it's the first award I've got for this blog, and it was given to me by one of my favourite bloggers, so a big thank you to Izzy (www.twitter.com/iz222)!

There are 3 parts to this award:
  1. Thank the person that gave you the award
  2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
  3. Give the award to 15 of your favourite bloggers
So starting with the facts:
  1. I have been a vegetarian since 20th February 2006
  2. I stopped growing when I was 11 - I'm 5ft 4
  3. I want to go to Oxford University
  4. I am terrified of moths!
  5. My favourite food is cheesecake
  6. My favourite film is PS I Love You
  7. I am obsessed with Enrique Iglesias! :D
The 15 bloggers who I am giving this award to are:

Sabrina and Genevieve http://www.lipsticksandglitters.blogspot.com/

Islay http://www.islaay.blogspot.com/

Kelsey http://www.misscouture17.blogspot.com/

Mel http://www.mediamarmalade.com/

Make Up Greed http://www.makeupgreed.blogspot.com/

Lucy http://www.lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/

Grace http://www.glitterandcarousels.blogspot.com/

Emma http://www.flossiesbeautylove.blogspot.com/

Ember http://www.emberdrake.blogspot.com/

Bow Tied Beauty http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

Beauty Smarties http://www.beautysmarties.wordpress.com/

Kia http://www.makemeupkia.blogspot.com/

Emma http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com/

Aimee http://www.dreamincolour11.blogspot.com/

Sammy http://www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com/

I love all these blogs, so it would definitely be worth going to have a look at them because they're fab!

Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow the blog and tweet me at www.twitter.com/celestecohen?
Celeste xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Awww thank you for the award Celeste!! :-D

    Happy New Year!! And good luck with Day Zero!!

    Em
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thankss so much Celeste! :D It really means a lot :) Do you know if you can give it to people that have already been nominated? :L xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    www.mayrabarragan90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done hun, you have a lovely blog x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog - i followed!! please check out my blog!!!
    http://lamode011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congradulations! You have a great blog!

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found you through a comment you left on my blog, beautybylindsay.blogspot, a while ago! Still figuring all these things out, so I finally started following other cool blogs! Just wanted to say thank you for being the first person to take time to leave a comment for me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations I will be checking out these bloggers!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the award, that's so lovely of you :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG really, thank you so much Celeste <3 Oh an Congratulations by the way ;)

    Sabrina & Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for awarding me lovely <3 x

    ReplyDelete