Happy New Year!!
So, this post will be a little bit different from what I usually write about, as this has absolutely nothing to do with make up! I've decided to start the Day Zero Project, which is completing 101 tasks in 1001 days (2.75 years).
Since it's the 1st January today, I thought today would be the best day to start. Anyway, I've decided to do this to improve myself and also it's an incentive to save some money (task 29). I love making lists, so having a super long one that I can tick off will just give me a massive feeling of satisfaction. Without further ado, here is my list!
1. Get at least 10 GCSEs at A* (3/10)
2. Get at least 3 As and an A* in my A levels
2. Get at least 3 As and an A* in my A levels
3. Apply for Oxford University
4. Go on holiday without my family
5. Pass my driving test
6. Go to a music festival
7. Lose 20lbs
8. Join a gym
9. Get a boyfriend
10. Move out
11. Meet a celebrity
12. Save £10 every week
13. Have £1000 in my bank account
14. Cook a meal from scratch every day for a week
15. Get 500 followers on my blog
16. Watch 26 movies, each starting with a different letter of the alphabet
17. Watch every episode of CSI
18. Buy a camera
19. Buy a lottery ticket
20. Host a dinner party
21. Volunteer
22. Grow my hair
23. Go to IMATS
24. Compliment someone every day for a week
25. Make a list of cities I want to visit
26. Go a whole day without saying anything negative
27. Vote in an election
28. Be silent for one day
29. Put away £5 for every task completed
30. Have a conversation with a complete stranger
31. Put together a piece of flat pack furniture
32. Watch the news every day for a month
33. Eat no chocolate for a month
34. Post on my blog at least twice a week
35. Have dinner by candlelight
36. Drink only water for a week
37. Have a girls' night in
38. Get my teeth whitened
39. Go to another Enrique concert
40. Have my fortune told
41. Subscribe to Elle magazine
42. Buy a car
43. Get a manicure
44. Buy a prom dress
45. Have 200 followers on twitter
46. Put my loose change in the bank
47. Go to a PR event
48. Make a new friend
49. Tweet 1001 times
50. Get business cards made
51. Ask for a stranger's number
52. Learn how to play poker
53. Wax my legs
54. Go to the Clothes Show
55. Complete the 5000 Question Survey
56. Go to a fireworks display
57. Don't watch TV for a week
58. Open a cookbook to a random page and make whatever is on it
59. Go see a film on opening day
60. Go to a vegetarian restaurant
61. Do the a-z city challenge
62. Learn how to say 'Hello' in 10 different languages
63. Get PayPal
64. Make a birthday cake for someone
65. Buy Spanx
66. Watch the IMDb top 100 films
67. Meet an online friend in person
68. Join Weight Watchers
69. Write down all purchases for a month
70. Win something
71. Say 'yes' to everything for a day
72. Leave 10 operation beautiful notes in public places
73. Make a snowman
74. Smile at everyone I see for an entire day
75. Bake cookies
76. Give someone flowers
77. Donate money to charity
78. Get a diary
79. Buy a new calculator
80. Improve my posture
81. See a movie in 3D
82. Get my eyes tested
83. Give a stranger a hug
84. Find out my blood type
85. Go somewhere by train
86. Try 10 new restaurants. (1/10)
87. Get a new phone
88. Spend no money for a week
89. Go to France
90. Fill a picture frame
91. Go to a nightclub
92. By a new perfume
93. Join a club
94. Buy sunglasses
95. Get my jabs updated
96. Organise iTunes
97. Make a balloon animal
98. Go to London during the Olympics
99. Tell 10 jokes in one day
100. Don't cry for a month
101. Buy the Naked Palette
So obviously, a lot of these goals are quite long term and I will be 18 when I finish this so I have plenty of time to attempt some of the things that are more out of reach at the moment. I won't make a regular feature out of this, but if I manage to cross something big off the list, I will just add a little update into the end of a post. At the end of the 1001 days, I will let you know how I did!
Are any of you taking this challenge at the moment? Or do any of you want to start?
Thanks for reading, and let me know your thoughts in the comments! Don't forget to follow the blog or tweet me at www.twitter.com/celestecohen :)
- Celeste xo

This is amazing!! I think I am going to do this also! Now, I have to think of 101 things to do.
ReplyDeletehttp://JessieMariem.blogspot.com
I've seen this before and I think its a really good idea! I'm going to join it. Right not I'm taking part in a 100 day Challenge but This will help me along my way!! I know you can complete everything on your list! Good luck!! Officially following <3
ReplyDeleteThis seems like a big commitment but I wish you the best of luck! =D
ReplyDeletehttp://classicbeautytales.blogspot.com
Such an interesting concept. Maybe I should do it.
ReplyDeleteBTW Happy New Year and all the best wishes.
Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Thanks :D
Thats a big list. Good luck and Happy New Year. I am now following your blog and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.
ReplyDeleteWow they are ace!
ReplyDeletei agree with so many of those.. Good luck with your GCSE exams, if you are organised and revise well then they are a doddle :)
http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.com/
xxxxxxx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove your list :) It's great to have so many things you want to achieve! :)
ReplyDeleteLIQUORICE Blog
x