Friday, 30 December 2011

What I Got For Christmas

Hey everyone!

I know this kind of posts are very controversial, but I'm not bragging about what I was given - I'm just letting my followers know what I got this year... and I know it's a bit late now, but I wasn't sure whether to post or not! Anyway, I'll stop rambling...
First of all, I got the Nars Danmari Palette which I have wanted for months!

Top (left to right) Hungry Hearts highlighter, Orgasm, Desire
Bottom (left to right) Casino, Super Orgasm, Sin
I have already used all the colours in this palette and they are all so easy to wear - even for someone as pale as me! I especially love the Casino bronzer for contouring.

The next thing I got was the Marc Jacobs Daisy shower gel.

Daisy by Marc Jacobs shower gel
 I love all the Marc Jacobs scents and Daisy was the first one I ever bought. I love the scent and I'm so happy to have the shower gel so I can layer the scents with my Daisy perfume as well. I am really looking forward to using it!

I also got an OPI mini set from the Touring America collection:

Left to right: My Address is 'Hollywood', French Quarter For Your Thoughts, A-taupe The Space Needle, Honk If You Love OPI
 I have French Quarter For Your Thoughts on my nails at the moment and I love it! It's such a pretty, light grey which is perfect for this time of year. I can't wait to try out the other three in this little set.

The last thing I got was the OPI Correct & Clean Up pen:
OPI Correct&Cleanup
This is such a good idea because it has such a thin tip, it's so easy to get to the edge of the nail to remove any smudges that have been left from painting the nail. It's also really handy to clean up the cuticle so you get a perfect, crisp line.

That's everything I got for Christmas this year (other than a super soft Gucci scarf) and I'm so happy with everything I got! I'd love to hear what you got, so leave me a comment below? Don't forget to follow the blog with the link on the side and tweet me at www.twitter.com/celestecohen?

Thanks for reading,
Celeste xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I'm sooo jealous of your Danmari pallete :l I'm going to save up for it I think :)
    I have marc jacobs daisy too and it has to be one of my favourites, I loveee it! I'm not sure whether to do a what I got for christmas post too, what do you think? :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love the Nars palette! I wanttt! Aha, I love Christmas posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you are so lucky:o i wanted that palette from Nars :o It's so versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i could buy the OPI correct&clearup but i live in the uk :/ Great post!

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the OPI set. I wouldn't mind getting that under my Christmas tree.

    Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    Thanks and all the best wishes in 2012. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you were able to get one of the NARS danmari palettes!! Happy holidays! :)
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danmari Palette! I want this so bad, what lovely presents you lucky lady x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. It smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete