Thursday, 8 December 2011

International Beauty Blog Directory

Hey everyone!

Just a quick post today, letting you know about a new place to list your blog. The IBBD is a brand new website dedicated to advertising your beauty or fashion blogs in an easy to search database! Anyone can join and it's a great place to find new people to follow.

I joined on Monday and as it's so new, there were hardly any people on there, and I already followed a lot of the people who had joined, but I have a good feeling that it will grow super quickly!

Just so you know, I am no way affiliated with this website, I just think it's an absolutely fabulous idea and it looks like a really good way to help your blogs grow!

If you want to join, go to http://www.internationalbeautyblogdirectory.blogspot.com/ and just fill in the form... simple as that!

Happy blogging :)
Celeste xo

10 comments:

  1. what a good idea, I just signed up! Thanks
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for sharing this, I'm just about to sign up! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now signed up and following everyone on there, thanks for sharing it!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up and blogged about them!
    Thanks for this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've signed up :)

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing, it sounds really good!

    http://missbargainbeauty.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. haa thanks for commenting on my post! :)I bet you would be able to do them with some practice! Some of the first nail designs I did were awful... :L xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing but I think it's having issues! It won't allow me to submit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this info! Also, I truly appreciate your comment on my updo post! First comment on my blog...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love finding new blogs to follow! Thanks for the info!!!

    ReplyDelete