You will probably have heard the massive hype around the sequel to the cult favourite, Naked Palette. This went on sale on the 2nd December in the US, and as usual, we have to wait for it here in the UK... until February!
The palette comes with 12 neutral 'taupe and greige' shades, a mini lip gloss and a double ended brush. The case looks a lot more metallic and heavy duty than the first palette (which I still don't have!! :O )!! There are 5 brand new shades in this palette, three re-promotions and four permanent colours.
The shades included, from left to right, are:
- Naked: this is the namesake shadow which is a shimmery pink shadow.
- Half Baked: this shadow was in the original palette and is a shimmery golden bronze shadow.
- Booty Call: this is a brand new shade and it's described as a shimmery cork colour.
- Chopper: this is another permanent shadow which is a shimmery copper with silver glitter in it.
- Tease: this is a brand new shadow which is a matte pale brown.
- Snake Bite: another new shade which is a dark, shimmery bronze with metallic undertones.
- Suspect: the second re-promote in the palette. It's a shimmery golden beige shadow.
- Pistol: a brand new shade which is a shimmery grey/brown.
- Verve: the third re-promotion in the palette, it's a pearly pink, shimmery shadow.
- YDK: another permanent colour; this is a cool toned, metallic bronze.
- Busted: the last new shade. This is a shimmery deep brown.
- Blackout: a re-promotion. It's a matte black shadow.
Overall, I do think this is quite a nice palette as I love my neutral eye shadows! If I had the original palette, I might think it's slight over kill as the two palettes do look quite similar... but I am an Urban Decay junkie who has been deprived of the first Naked Palette which means I am likely to get both!
Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow the blog, or tweet me at www.twitter.com/celestecohen! What do you think of the Naked2 palette?
-Celeste xo


i've heard such great things about this palette, i really must buy it! <3
ReplyDeletewww.sammy-city.blogspot.com
I have the original naked pallet and I'm still a bit unsure about this one, knowing me I will probably get it because of the new colours! I'm such a sucker for pallets! X
ReplyDeleteI love urban decay
ReplyDeletehttp://mayrabarragan90.blogspot.com/
ahh I want that pallette so much!! haha my dad went to New York a couple of months ago and he couln't find them either. He's going to Washington this time though so I have my fingers crossed! :D xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi nice blog bost I like urban decay but i dont think there naked pallets are worth it because there just neutral colours that eveyone alsready has similar colours to but
ReplyDeleteI don't own any products from Urban Decay, it's a little too expensive. But I've heard great reviews on the original Naked palette, so I'm interested in hearing if the newer one will live up to the original. =)
ReplyDeletehttp://classicbeautytales.blogspot.com
i too have been deprived of the Naked palette so when I decided to get both at once the Urban Decay site said that the Naked2 is sold out. :( I comforted myself with getting the Naked palette and hope that they will restock Naked2 next week and I will probably be able to get my hands on both palettes by the end of the year.
ReplyDeletehttp://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com
This looks really pretty. I don't have the first one so I might have to get this.
ReplyDeleteI WANT THIS SO BADLY!!
ReplyDeleteMy sister has it and its so nice, the colours are great and so natural!
J <3
I really really want this!! x
ReplyDeleteI didn't know there was a second palette, thanks to this post now I know :P
ReplyDeleteяσѕαℓуи
www.LynSire.com