Wednesday, 28 December 2011

NOTD: OPI, French Quarter For Your Thoughts

Hey everyone!

Some of you may have noticed I have been a bit MIA this month. This is partly because I have had so many exams and deadlines and also because I have been away for the past week or so and I just got back today. I will be back on the blog from today so you can expect a lot more posts from me from now on!

Anyway, I have just painted my nails French Quarter For Your Thoughts by OPI. This polish is a pale grey and is part of the touring America collection, which is still available in John Lewis.


French Quarter For Your Thoughts - OPI
Before this, I spent 20 minutes taking off Razzle Dazzle by Deborah Lippmann, which is such a pretty polish, but a nightmare to take off! Then I applied an OPI base coat, two coats of the polish and then a coat of the OPI top coat.
French Quarter For Your Thoughts
I really like the colour of this polish; anything neutral is great for this time of year! I've never worn this polish before, so I'm not sure about how long it will last before it chips, but if it's anything like the other OPI polishes I have, I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Thanks for reading everyone, don't forget to follow the blog with the link on the side of the page and come and say 'hello' on twitter at www.twitter.com/celestecohen!

Let me know what you think of the polish in the comments below? Hope you all had a fab Christmas!
Celeste xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha this made me laugh, the tweet that I did earlier about how annoying to take off glitter nail varnish was about razzle dazzle aswell :L oh and I love the colour of this one :) I got a grey nails inc. one the other day and I really like it! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colour. I love OPI, such great quality and long lasting products. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colour <3 i love it!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have worn this colour! It's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour is lush, I've admired it online but it looks great on x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely! =] Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color! I've been wanting to get it for some time now but think I might give-in!! I'm officially now following <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i nominated you for the lovely blog award! :)

    http://beautymatrix21.blogspot.com/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete