Saturday, 12 November 2011

Guest Post From Sabrina and Genevieve!

Hi girls,
You might have seen the link on the side of my blog to Sabrina and Genevieve's blog. They're too lovely girls from Canada who write about fashion and style. We've teamed up to bring our readers the best of both: make up and fashion!

This is their first post for my blog, and they will upload my post onto their blog soon! Their link is http://www.lipsticksandglitters.blogspot.com/... I'll let you know when my post is up!

-Celeste xx

Lace is such a feminine trend, and can be used everywhere. There's no need to be afraid to wear lace! When you're wearing lace, don't try to mix it with other bold patterns because it will be too much and you'll lose the whole point of wearing lace.
One of our favorite trick is to add a sequin top under our lace tops to add a bit of sparkle; it's subtle but so pretty!
What's fun about a lace top is that you can just change the color of the tank top you are wearing under and it's just looks like a new top. The same piece can be chic and casual at the same time, that's why we love lace so much! We hope that those montage will inspire you to wear lace more often! :)
Sabrina et Geneviève
Lace: Night out

Lace: Date Night

Lace: Work Place
Lace: Casual


5 comments:

  1. I have no idea how to follow your blog. I cant find that button and only way actually to follow is subscribe by email but I don't like it that way.
    I think you deleted that widget that allows to subscribe and to be a reader on your blog
    Omg that was soo weirdly explained o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I love lace on anything! :)

    (P.S. I suggest you add the Followers gadget to the side of your blog, it makes it easier for people to follow you)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't work, it's a broken gadget :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fashion combos!! I just followed your blog! Please check out my blog and join the site at www.b3llacara.blogspot.com!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the montage! :)
    http://www.beautygirl013.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete