Today I want to tell you about a company called http://www.gogirlfashionfixes.com/. They sell products that every girl needs and carries around in her handbag... except in prettier packaging! Go Girl Fashion Fixes are an American company that have been featured in magazines such as Teen Vogue and have made appearances on America's Next Top Model but they do ship world wide!
I'd like to think of this company as the Benefit of the girly products world - they use cute names and everything is packaged in adorable, novelty tins! So without further ado, I'll tell you a bit about the products:
Lint-on-the-go-Sheets:
In this packet, you get 20 individual sheets of lint tape which are the perfect size to carry around in your bag... and they're way more convenient than carrying around a whole lint roller with you! 1 packet is $12 or you can get 3 packets for $26 which would save you $10!
The Smudge-Sponge:
Have you ever been out and realised you have white marks all over your top from your deodorant? If you carry one of these in your bag, you can use it dry and get rid of all those nasty marks without soaking yourself! This little basket comes with 4 sponges and each one will last for up to 3 months. It costs $15 for an entire years worth of sponges so that's a pretty good deal, isn't it? :)
CHIC Apparel Tape:
So, in this adorable little tin, you get 36 strips of clear, double sided tape to fix annoying bra straps, low cut dresses, fallen hems, missing buttons and anything else that could possibly go wrong with your clothes! The tin is small enough to fit into a bag, or even a clutch so you'll never have an embarrassing 'boob exposure' situation again! This product is $9.50, and you can even keep the tin to refill!
Emergency Kit:
This is a mini survival kit which contains everything that a girl could possibly need in any given situation! It contains a pair of BUG'N-Out Nipple Concealers, 2 strips of Hem-Help tape, gauze wrap and clasps, cotton, scissors, first aid tape, cotton buds, antiseptic wipes, plasters and a built in pill bottle. Once you've used up the things in this kit, you can easily buy refills on the website or just fill it with your own, customised emergency supplies. This kit costs $15 and it's something every girl needs!
Holiday Season Kit:
As it's nearly Christmas and we're all off doing our shopping and going to parties and dinners, this tin has everything we need to survive the holiday season! You get a whopping 19 products in the reusable metal bucket: A bag hanger, Post-it notes, a tampon, tissues, an umbrella (essential in this British weather!!), sewing kit, mirror, comb, passport cover, pain reliever, make up wipe, Dove deodorant, a sachet of hot chocolate, Vaseline, 4 strips of CHIC Apparel Tape, 4 sheets of Lint-on-the-go, 4 strips of Hem-Help, a pair of BUG'N-Out nipple concealers and a smudge sponge. So you get all of that, for $55 - perfect for this time of year!
So just click on the banner in this post, or use the banner at the side of the page if you want to look at the website using my account and get 20% off with the code 'GOGIRL'.
Just so you know, I have joined the affiliate program so I will earn commission from purchases, but I have bought products from here before, and I can assure you - they're worth it! If you want to join, leave your email address in the comments so I can refer you?
Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow and leave your thoughts below!
- Celeste xo





Thanks for stopping by my blog, love those simple beauty fixes x
ReplyDeleteI love the deoderant sponge things! That happened to me last week. So awkward:P Thanks for stopping by my blog<3 I love your blog--you've got a new follower!
ReplyDeletebeautybinge.blogspot.com
I've never heard of these, but the packaging is adorable and looks like the perfect emergency items for a purse. =)
ReplyDeletehttp://classicbeautytales.blogspot.com
Love the look of the emergency kit - everything you could possibly need in an emergency!
ReplyDeletex
I think these are great! Especially for girls on the go.
ReplyDeletehttp://mayrabarragan90.blogspot.com/