Wooohoooo! I have officially reached 50 followers! 51, to be exact ;) I am still waiting for the last part of the big prize, so the giveaway will be up on Saturday - I'm soooo excited!! :D
Just to let you know, the giveaway will be open INTERNATIONALLY and you can still follow me now to be entered in the giveaway. I will give more details on Saturday :)
But thank you so much for following me, I am genuinely so grateful <3
This blog has brought me so many great opportunities already - I'm off to a press launch on Thursday which will be great fun!
Thanks for reading everyone, and don't forget to follow me so you can be entered into my super-awesome gveaway!
Lots of love,
Celeste xo
Congrats Celeste! :-D x
ReplyDeleteThank you :) xo
ReplyDeleteCongrats Celeste :D
ReplyDeleteIm following!!
ReplyDelete65 followers now;]
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog, I'm now following you. Look forward to reading more posts x http://knightseclectic.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment on my blog! :) hope the nails turn out nicely! and congrats on your followers <3 i'm looking forward to your giveaway!!
ReplyDeletewww.sparklethat.blogspot.com
Congrats on your followers! I wanted to thank you for commenting, I followed you but can you please follow me? =)
ReplyDeletehttp://classicbeautytales.blogspot.com/