Monday, 28 November 2011

Nail Of The Day: OPI - Warm & Fozzie


Warm & Fozzie
This was my first polish from the Muppets Collection by OPI and I absolutely love it! It's gold and bronze glitter and perfect for this time of year... I can wear it during the day but it is absolutely perfect to wear to a party with an LBD. It makes a real, shimmery statement which is what I want to do when I go out. It only takes 2 coats to achieve an opaque finish and a coat of clear top coat will make it last about 3 days before it starts to chip.

TIP ALERT!! Apply a new coat of clear polish every day to make the polish last longer without chipping. I think this is a fab idea because who needs the hassle of removing glitter polish more often than they need to anyway?

What do you think of this polish? What's on your nails at the moment? Let me know in the comments below - and don't forget to follow! :)

Thanks for reading, girls,
- Celeste xo

19 comments:

  1. Those nails are b-e-a-u-tiful!! I want it soooo badly!!haha!!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that OPI came out with a Muppets collection! This color is gorgeous, I love that it's unique yet festive all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty :) I'm still loving the Barry M cracked effects at the moment! xoox

    http://justtiffeny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I'm quite into glitter at the moment, but it's a nightmare to remove! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wearing that exact polish right now! Only on one thumb nail tho, with Designer De Better on the other.
    xx

    krystyna-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and perfect for festive season!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog
    have a look at mine?
    http://parmavioletbeauty.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great polish, i'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colour, im really liking gold colours at this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful shade! I've been looking for a glittery gold nail polish color. Thanks for the tip. =)
    http://classicbeautytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that color. I must get it.
    http://mayrabarragan90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lately I've been really into gold nailpolishes but more on the brown side. So this one is def a go for me. Thanks, going to get it!

    xoxo Annabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this colour! :) I've been wanting to try out this collection for ages.

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colour...right now I am wearing 2BCosmetics Cosmic NV.

    you can follow my blog

    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/search/label/Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like that gold polish, very christmassy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving this colour!!!! Nice blog! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wanted to try Warm & Fozzie but when I went to Ulta most of the Muppets OPI was picked over


    Found ya through the blog hop & am following you!

    beautybyarielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete