Sunday, 20 November 2011

My Wish List!

Hello everyone, I know I've been slacking with the blog and I am sooo sorry! But, my giveaway will be up next week, as promised, I will have a Glossy Box review and the most exciting: a report from my first ever blogging event! Woohoo!

Anyway, since we're fast approaching Christmas, I thought I'd share with you a few things I've been lusting after, but I can't afford, or I just can't justify buying it for myself before Xmas! Anyway, hope my little list of lusts will give you all some inspiration on gift ideas or what to put in your letter to Santa!

1. The new Nars Danmari All About Cheeks Pallete
Top: (from left to right) The left side of the Hungry Hearts Duo, Orgasm, Desire
Bottom: (from left to right) Casino, Super Orgasm, Sin
For £45, you get 6 blushes at 3/4 size, which is pretty good value! However, it's stll £45 that I don't have to spend on this big pallete of lovelyness! :(   If I don't get this for Christmas, I will definitely be treating myself because it's limited edition and I love it!

2. The Urban Decay Naked Pallete


Yes, I know I am seriously late on the band wagon to get this! I have been wanting this for a year - since it came out! Every time I tried to order it, it was out of stock and I can't get it in a shop near me either :(   It's £35 for 12 shadows - and who doesn't love a pallete full of shimmery and satiny neutrals anyway!?

3. The last thing on my list is a MAC gift card. I already treated myself to the holiday collection, so a MAC gift card will allow me to pick a few nice treats for myself during the next few months. I love the idea of giftcards because you don't have to spend them all at once! Who says Christmas has to end at midnight 25th December when you can still be getting presents in March!

Thanks for reading everyone, don't forget to follow! Tweet me @ www.twitter.com/celestecohen or use the gadget in the side bar ----->

What's on your wish list this year? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,
Celeste xo

10 comments:

  1. I hope you get all the things on your wish list! The Naked Palette is seriously fabulous!

    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Nars palette, the colours are so pretty! :) xx
    http://fireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I've been absolutely dying to get the Urban Decay Naked Pallete!!! It's so gorgeous!!! Pity we dont have it in Australia :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had the Urban Decay Naked Palette but I hear that it's a holy grail product lol
    Good luck and I hope you get what you want for Christmas! =)
    http://classicbeautytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted an Urban Decay Naked palette forever and Christmas is also my birthday so hopefully I'll be lucky! :) The MAC card is also a great idea, I didn't know they did that!

    Following you now on twitter btw :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pink (desire) in the nars http://pinkfrosting86.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hoping for some mac goodies from santa! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I want the Naked palette SO BAD!! It looks amazing!

    check out my blog?=)

    fashionthespianlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Naked palette is just amazing. I wouldn't mind getting it for Christmas. ;)
    Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it.


    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The 120Pro warm palette by Sedona Lace is on my wish list,and maybe some more brushes? If only santa could bring me this. Anyway, I hope so! Next on my wishlist are some more blushes,maybe I'll give the Nars palette a go?
    great post.., again!

    xoxo Annabel

    ReplyDelete