Monday, 7 November 2011

Quick Update!

Hey everyone!

First of all, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who has followed me! Second of all, I just want to say I'm sorry for lacking in the blogging department. At the moment, I'm in the middle of my final English exams, so I have been soooo busy with revision etc. Just to let you know, I will be posting a MAC Glitter and Ice haul and review ASAP and I'll have my first ever 'guest post' up later this week as well.

Thanks for sticking with me, and I will definitely be getting back into the habit of blogging after this week.

Also, I will be doing a giveaway when I reach 50 followers, so I'll be getting in some goodies to give to a lovely follower :)

Thanks for reading,
Celeste xx

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams! :-)

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait for them to be over... I want to burn my anthology!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Thanks for the lovely comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your exams! anyways i just wanted to stop by and say thanks for checking out my blog ! im following you now lol xoxo
    theaveriewells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sooo much for following me! I loved your first post - can't wait to announce my giveaway :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much :) When I get to 50 followers, you'll be entered into the giveawy competition :) xx

    ReplyDelete