Wednesday, 2 November 2011

OPI - Haul & My Thoughts!

I only bought three polushes from OPI this time, as I knew I'd be forking out for the MAC Glitter and Ice collection (I have a haul and review coming up soon). One of the polishes is a repurchase - my all time favourite top coat - which I think is a staple. I would much rather invest in a good quality top coat that stops my nail polish from chipping and makes it last longer than buy a cheap and cheerful one which means I have to repaint my nails everyday!

OPI Top Coat
The second thing I bought, I haven't tried before. I decided to get the base coat because I don't always like those pale pink base coats as it doen't always look good under coloured polish. This base coat has a rosy hue to it but is almost clear, which is what  I wanted.
OPI Base Coat
The last thing I bought was Warm & Fozzie from the Muppets collection. I did want Rainbow Connection as well, but they were sold out! This is a golden-broze colour with a metallic finish which has a little bit of glitter in it. This is by far my favourite colour from the Muppets collection and I will be wearing it all winter!
OPI Warm & Fozzie - Muppets Collection
 I am so happy with what I bought, and I'll definitely be getting a lot of wear out of these over the coming months - swatches and NOTD with Warm & Fozzie will be coming up soon! Thanks for reading everyone, leave comments below - I'd love to see all your blogs :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey I found your blog on elleandblair.com I love the OPI top coat! It's the best top coat I've managed to find. ♥

    http://girlbehindascreen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. never tried the OPI top coat but i use the Orly no chip top coat and base coat and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the poi top coat! But i also love the seche vite one :)
    "Warm & Fozzie" looks interesting! I really need to check this one out on my next beauty shopping trip :)

    Please stop by my blog and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!! i love opi..but unfortunately don´t one a single one of their nail varnishes:(
    your firtst post? it´s really good and i like the layout of your blog♥
    http://creamteafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete