This year is the 20th anniversary of one of my favourite make up brands, Bobbi Brown! The company was established in 1991 when Bobbi, a make up artist, found that she couldn't find the perfect shades to suit everyone. She started her brand with 10 lipstick shades which are in this pallete along with 10 more brand new bright colours that can be mixed to create any colour you want.
The pallete also comes with a mini sized lip brush and a mirrow that fold out to save space. I love all these colours, but the only down side of this pallete is that each colour is only the size of a 5 pence piece and there is only 4g of product for a cool £46.
This would make a great gift for Christmas and it will definitely be going on my list, but I think the price is a bit high unless you're a die hard Bobbi Brown collector. Tell me what you think of the new pallete in the comments?

I am loving the lip palette!
ReplyDeleteMe too! Thanks for your comment, I'll definitely be trying some of your ideas for Halloween - the cheap ones were so funny!
ReplyDelete