Top (left to right): Animal-istic, Meep-Meep-Meep, Wocka Wocka!, Pepe's Purple Passion, Designer... de Better!, Warm & Fozzie.
Bottom (left to right): Rainbow Connection, Excuse Moi!, Gone Gonzo!, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Divine Swine, Gettin' Miss Piggy With It!
There are a mixture of fun, bright glitters, reds and neutrals. I think that Rainbow Connection looks a lot like Happy Birthday by Deborah Lipman and a lot of the glitters could be a (only slightly) cheaper dupe for some of the Deborah Lipman glitter polishes.
All the polishes in this collection will retail for £10.50 each. You can get them here or you can go to the new store in Westfield, West London called Colourcopia which sells every single shade of OPI nail polish that opened in September 2011. What do you think of this collection? I think this is probably my favourite OPI collection so far!

Aww those are soo cute <3 I love the rainbow connection one :)
ReplyDeleteCute blog :)
www.lipsticksandglitters.blogspot.com
Sabrina xoxo
Ah, thank you! I just followed yours, I really like it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for being my first follower ;D xx
Ooooo I love these! Especially the green one - Fresh Frog of Bel Air (such a cute name too lol)
ReplyDeleteEmber x
http://emberdrake.blogspot.com/
I can't wait for these! I want the gold and purple glitters =P
ReplyDeletePlease check out my blog and follow!
swirlyy.blogspot.com
i love exuse moi!
ReplyDeleteGreat colours, as always :).
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/