Monday, 24 October 2011

Kate Moss Lipsticks - First Impressions

Today, I went to get a few of the Kate Moss lipsticks (Lasting Finish by Kate) after all the hype and advertising they got. I picked up three colours: 01, 02 and 05. These are the three colours I would most likely wear from the collection.


Shade 01 - A dark, berry red

Shade 02 - A very bright pink

Shade 05 - A more subtle, pale pink.
All three of these lipsticks have a glossy finish and are very true to colour in the swatches: 
Top - 01
Middle - 02
Bottom - 05
I haven't tried them on my lips yet, so I will update you on their staying power and whether they are drying or not. These retail for £5.29 each but there is a 3 for 2 deal going on at Superdrug at the moment, so I'd definitely take advantage of that if you're interested in these!

Over all, I'm quite impressed with these as the colours are pretty nice, I like the finish and I like how the red is a modern twist on a classic look by adding a bit of gloss and some darker undertones. These definitely feel like good quality lipsticks for the price and the black packaging is very sleek; even the 'Kate' signature is quite cute with the tiny loveheart under the word. I'll be trying these out soon, so I'll keep you posted on what I think once they've been tried and tested!

Do you have any lipsticks from this collection? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment