So as it turned to Autumn this month, I was finally able to start using darker colours on my nails and with my make up - which I love! So I have a few of my favourite things from this month to share with you today:
1. Dark nail polish... for a whole week, I had 'You Don't Know Jaques' by OPI on my nails, and today I painted my nails a dark, foresty green which I don't know the name of but it's a Sephora by OPI nail polish that I got while I was in New York a few months ago. I've also been loving navy blue on my nails and I have my eye on the 'Warm & Fozzie' nail polish from the Muppets collection by OPI.
 |
| You Don't Know Jaques - OPI (2 coats) |
2. Stila Smmudge Stick in Moray... I got this in my October Glossy Box and I have worn it almost every day since. I love this liner because it is such an interesting colour and the forest green and metallic finish is perfect for Autumn. I was also so surprised that the pencil was so long wearing - usually I hate pencils because they don't stay but this one applied like a cream and then stayed all day! I am definitely going to be ordering some more colours, just to make a change from my usual brown and black gel liners.
 |
| Stila Smudge Stick in Moray |
3. Dior HydraLife Skin Perfect... As it's getting colder and my skin's getting dryer, a good moisturiser has been my best friend! My all time favourite is Dior HydraLife Skin Perfect moisturiser because it is so moisturising but it comes out of the pump like a gel so it's not greasy at all. I use this at night, and it is moisturising enough for me to not need to use it again before I put my make up on the next morning. This is my all time favourite moisuriser but a close second is Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Face Cream - the Dior one wins on smell and texture! This bottle has lasted me about 4 months and I am just running out; I'll be getting a new one tomorrow!
 |
| Dior HydraLife Skin Perfect |
4. Outre by Mac... This mustard coloured eye shadow came out with the Mac Me Over collection and I absolutely love it! I've never seen an eye shadow this colour before and it makes such a unique crease or outer corner colour. I'm so glad I got this as it makes such a change from my usual browns, golds and bronzes. It's also a matte colour which I like because too much shimmer is DEFINITELY too much of a good thing! I hope it will be repromoted or I'll be able to find it online at some point, because when mine runs out, I'll be so upset!
 |
| Outre by Mac - Mac Me Over Collection |
5. BLOGSPOT! If you've noticed that I only have 9 posts (including this one) it's because I only started blogging this month. I've loved sharing my thoughts with all of you and I am so grateful to all the people who follow me or comment or send me emails or tweet me. I will definitely keep blogging every 2 days, like I have been so far and I'd love to know any requests that you might have.
Thanks for reading, everyone - if you have an October favourites post on your own blog, link it in the comments because I'd love to have a look and see what my amazing followers are loving this month :)
No comments:
Post a Comment